Logistic Manager Italy (f/m/d) full time (40 hr)
What we do: Wastelog Environmental Logistics is a young and innovative logisitcs company with main focus on transporting waste, raw materials, industrial products, and scrap. Our main goal is to find the best transport solution for our customers across Europe with strong focus on rail and intermodal solutions to reduce CO2 and protect our environment. With our international network, strong logistics background and hands on mentality we are always able to find a customized solution for our clients.
To ensure that we continue to succeed in this, we are looking for enhancement fulltime for our team.
- Support of customers and logistics partners in Italy in close coordination with the headquarters in Austria
- Preparation of calculations, offers and contracts
- Several years of professional experience as sales or project manager in the logistic sector, escpecially in rail and intermodal logistics
- Good market knowledge of the Italian logistic sector
- knowledge of waste management/recycling sector, including environmental law, is of great advantage
- Completed commercial or technical education/A-Levels or higher level (University or University of Applied Sciences)
- Excellent Italian language skills are absolute requirements for this job (C1 or native speaker)
- Profound English and/or German language skills are also required (at least B2)
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office
- Communicative personality, common sense and team spirit
- Driving licence B is an absolute requirement
- An exciting job with a lot of creative freedom in a dynamic market environment
- Informal working environment with short decision-making processes
- Company car, laptop, company mobile phone
The monthly salary based on full-time is between € 2.000 and € 3.000, depending on qualifications and previous experience.
There is a willingness to overpay with the appropriate experience.